Masturbation is one topic many parents fear discussion with their adolescent children. We want to help ease your fears and help you know how to bring up this topic with sensitivity, understanding, and helpful support.
This course focuses on how to address the topic of masturbation with adolescent children. This course discusses:
- how to frame the conversation in the greater context of sexual wholeness
- understanding what masturbation is and is not
- how to have the first conversation with sensitivity
- knowing how best to proceed with different kinds of adolescents
- optional conversations that may be helpful depending on the needs of your unique teenager
Benefits to You
- you will have the confidence to discuss masturbation with your child
- you will have greater understanding of the underlying issues masturbation can be a symptom of
- you will know how to discuss masturbation with sensitivity
- you will have a toolbox of conversations to use if necessary
Course content includes illustrations, text, videos, and application exercises for parents to work through together. The videos are from the author—John Fort, a licensed social worker—Ann Martin, and a teenager—Lucas Fort, with the hope of giving you multiple perspectives on the topics presented.
Questions & Help
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.) If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
John Fort is the Director of Training for Be Broken. He is also the co-founder and board member of the annual Sexual Integrity Leadership Summit.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He has authored Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and The Other Side of Black Rock, a Christian fantasy analogy to the pursuit of integrity.
Ann Martin in a Licensed Clinical Social Worker treating children and teenagers for over 20 years. Her specialties include sexuality, abuse, depression & anxiety and addiction. She is on the board of Pure Life Alliance and speaks on issues related to sexual integrity.