Parenting for Purity is a unique 6-course series for parents of children ages 5-18. Courses can be taken individually, in age-level bundles, or as the full series led by a live instructor.
Preparing for Adolescence
This course focuses on two critical tools parents need to help their adolescent children navigate their emerging sexuality successfully. This course:
- explains the underlying drivers that affect sexual decisions in youth.
- offers different models for ongoing conversations with adolescents to guide them toward sexual purity.
Benefits to You
- You will know the four factors that affect a child’s choices about sex.
- You will have tools to help compensate for weaknesses in teenage decision making.
- You will be prepared with multiple ways to start conversations with your children about their own purity.
- You will know the three conversation topics needed to help an older child with accountability.
Course content includes illustrations, text, videos, and application exercises for parents to work through together. The videos are from the author—John Fort, a licensed social worker—Ann Martin, and a teenager—Lucas Fort, with the hope of giving you multiple perspectives on the topics presented.
Questions & Help
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.) If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
John Fort is the Director of Training for Be Broken. He is also the co-founder and board member of the annual Sexual Integrity Leadership Summit.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He is the author Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and Honest Talk: A New Perspective on Talking to Your Kids About Sex and is a regular blogger on Covenant Eyes and Protect Young Minds.
Ann Martin in a Licensed Clinical Social Worker treating children and teenagers for over 20 years. Her specialties include sexuality, abuse, depression & anxiety and addiction. She is on the board of Pure Life Alliance and speaks on issues related to sexual integrity.