Parenting for Purity is a unique 6-course series for parents of children ages 5-18. Courses can be taken individually, in age-level bundles, or as the full series led by a live instructor.
Pure Parenting Ages 13-18
This course focuses on conversations with youth. This course assumes you have taken “Preparing for Adolescence” and “Addressing Masturbation.” This course:
- focuses on what youth can DO to pursue Godly sexuality, not just what they should not do.
- provides tools for parents to help their teens understand the difference between a biological reaction, temptation, and lust.
- provides conversation guidelines related to personal and online relationships.
- clearly outlines specific conversations and activities that promote sexual integrity.
- outlines the progression of accountability needed through the teen years.
- gives guidance on how to address failures in sexual integrity.
Benefits to You
- You will have the confidence to discuss sexual issues with your teen children.
- You will have clear language to explain the difference between sexual temptation and sin with your teenager.
- You will have guidelines to share with your teen about physical and online relationships.
- You will be prepared to guide your teenager to increasing levels of accountability as they mature.
- You will be able to react to your teenager with loving and helpful responses when they make mistakes and unwise choices with their sexuality.
Course content includes illustrations, text, videos, and application exercises for parents to work through together. The videos are from the author—John Fort, a licensed social worker—Ann Martin, and a teenager—Lucas Fort, with the hope of giving you multiple perspectives on the topics presented.
Questions & Help
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.) If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He is the author Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and Honest Talk: A New Perspective on Talking to Your Kids About Sex and is a regular blogger on Covenant Eyes and Protect Young Minds.