Parenting for Purity is a unique 6-course series for parents of children ages 5-18. Courses can be taken individually, in age-level bundles, or as the full series led by a live instructor.
Pure Parenting Ages 5-8
This course focuses on conversations with younger children and:
- provides a Biblical perspective on sexuality.
- focuses on what children can DO to pursue Godly sexuality, not just what they should not do.
- clearly outlines specific conversations and activities that promote sexual integrity.
- demonstrates how to leverage relationships as the primary means to sexual purity.
Benefits to You
- You will have the confidence to answer questions and discuss sex with younger children.
- You will have specific activities to teach emotional awareness to younger children.
- You will know how and when to discuss pornography and help your children avoid it.
- You will know how to help your younger child with personal boundaries.
Course content includes illustrations, text, videos, and application exercises for parents to work through together. The videos are from the author—John Fort, a licensed social worker—Ann Martin, and a teenager—Lucas Fort, with the hope of giving you multiple perspectives on the topics presented.
Questions & Help
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.) If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He is the author Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and Honest Talk: A New Perspective on Talking to Your Kids About Sex and is a regular blogger on Covenant Eyes and Protect Young Minds.