Parenting for Purity is a unique 6-course series for parents of children ages 5-18. Courses can be taken individually, in age-level bundles, or as the full series led by a live instructor.
Pure Parenting Ages 9-12
This course focuses on conversations with middle children and:
- focuses on what children can DO to pursue Godly relationships, not just what they should not do.
- provides a Biblical perspective on identity formation and sexuality.
- discusses how to readdress pornography with middle children.
- outlines conversations to prepare a child for puberty.
Benefits to You
- You will have the confidence to discuss physical and online relationships with your middle child.
- You will have the tools to affirm your child’s gender and develop their identity in Christ.
- You will be prepared to discuss pornography with middle children and realistic ways they can avoid it.
- You will know the conversations needed to prepare your child for elevated emotions and increased interest in sex and romance that come with puberty.
Course content includes illustrations, text, videos, and application exercises for parents to work through together. The videos are from the author—John Fort, a licensed social worker—Ann Martin, and a teenager—Lucas Fort, with the hope of giving you multiple perspectives on the topics presented.
Questions & Help
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
John Fort is the Director of Training for Be Broken. He is also the co-founder and board member of the annual Sexual Integrity Leadership Summit.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He is the author Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and Honest Talk: A New Perspective on Talking to Your Kids About Sex and is a regular blogger on Covenant Eyes and Protect Young Minds.
Ann Martin in a Licensed Clinical Social Worker treating children and teenagers for over 20 years. Her specialties include sexuality, abuse, depression & anxiety and addiction. She is on the board of Pure Life Alliance and speaks on issues related to sexual integrity.