Parenting for Purity is a unique 6-course series for parents of children ages 5-18. Courses can be taken individually, in age-level bundles, or as the full series led by a live instructor.
Pure Parenting Basics
Pure Parenting Basics is designed as a prerequisite to the rest of the series. This course lays the groundwork for the rest of the series and:
- addresses the common fears parents have in talking about sex with their children.
- provides a Biblical perspective on sexuality.
- demonstrates the important role emotions play in sexual purity.
- demonstrates how to leverage relationships as the primary means to sexual purity.
Benefits to You
- You will have more confidence to discuss sexual issues with your children.
- You will have new ways to talk about sex in general that are positive rather than negative.
- You will have resources to help your family with media safety.
- You will know what must be present in conversations with your child in order for those conversations to guide your child toward sexual integrity.
Course content includes illustrations, text, videos, and application exercises for parents to work through together. The videos are from the author—John Fort, a licensed social worker—Ann Martin, and a teenager—Lucas Fort, with the hope of giving you multiple perspectives on the topics presented.
Questions & Help
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.) If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
John Fort is the Director of Training for Be Broken. He is also the co-founder and board member of the annual Sexual Integrity Leadership Summit.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He is the author Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and Honest Talk: A New Perspective on Talking to Your Kids About Sex and is a regular blogger on Covenant Eyes and Protect Young Minds.
Ann Martin in a Licensed Clinical Social Worker treating children and teenagers for over 20 years. Her specialties include sexuality, abuse, depression & anxiety and addiction. She is on the board of Pure Life Alliance and speaks on issues related to sexual integrity.