Are you in recovery but wanting additional help to improve your sexual integrity? Have you made some progress but feel true integrity is still a bit elusive? Are you hungry for some next steps in your journey?
Steps of Recovery is a great follow up for our 40 Days of Purity for Men, Gateway to Freedom workshops, or any other introductory program. This is an 8-day course discusses a recovery model developed by Dr. Earl Wilson; a pioneer in treating compulsive sexual behavior. Wilson, founder of Tough Stuff Ministries and author of Restoring the Fallen and Steering Clear, has guided hundreds of men to recovery as a Christian therapist. A teacher of counselors, Dr. Wilson provides a humble yet powerful example of what recovery can look like.
Here are the kinds of things you will learn in this course:
- What are the developmental stages that lead to compulsive sexual behavior that will need to be addressed?
- What are the four developmental stages that Wilson believes are necessary for recovery?
- Things we need to consider in our accountability relationships for them to be effective.
- The role of boundaries in successful recovery.
- Exercise to apply Dr. Wilson’s training to our own lives.
- And much, much more!
Let Steps of Recovery be your next step in your journey toward sexual integrity.
TIME COMMITMENT: 8-day course requiring approximately 15 minutes per day.
BONUS HELP: This course is self-paced over 8 days, but if you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201. Of course, it’s also yours for life to review as often as you’d like.
WE GUARANTEE IT: If you complete this course and do not believe worth it, we will gladly refund your money without asking a question.
So click the button below and get started on your quest for the peace and confidence you've been looking for.