Studies show that the average child is exposed to pornography at 11-13 years old. This exposure harms both their emotional and spiritual development. We want to help you help your family.
Whether your child has been exposed to pornography or not, the likelihood increases dramatically in adolescence. You both need to be prepared! This course starts with a section for parents, then children join in with a series of short videos and discussion guides.
21 Days of Help for Parents & Children
Parents will be equipped for conversations that lead to real change. The course starts with easy conversations and works toward more difficult ones. Topics include:
- Preparing our emotions
- Understanding the underlying issues behind pornography use
- The connection between feelings and pornography use
- Six reasons children and teens use porn and how to find other ways to meet those needs
- Guidelines to safe conversations at home about sex and pornography
- Real stories from real parents and teens
- Specific plans to move away from pornography
You are not alone. If at any time during the course you feel you need assistance, please reach out to us at [email protected] or 210-822-8201.
He speaks nationally on pornography addiction recovery and parenting for purity issues. He is the author Father-Son Accountability: Integrity Through Relationship and Honest Talk: A New Perspective on Talking to Your Kids About Sex and is a regular blogger on Covenant Eyes and Protect Young Minds.
WE GUARANTEE IT: If you complete this course and don’t believe it was worth it, we will gladly refund your money, no questions asked.
Click the button below to get started on your quest for the peace and confidence you've been searching for.