Parenting for Purity in the 21st Century is a unique 3-part course for parents of children ages 5-12. This interactive course:
- provides a Biblical perspective on sexuality.
- focuses on what children can DO to pursue Godly sexuality, not just what they should not do.
- leverages relationships as the primary means to sexual purity.
- clearly outlines when to have specific conversations from ages 5-12.
- provides activities that promote sexual integrity from age 5 to 12.
- models different approaches so you can chose the best fit for your children.
Benefits to You
- You will have the confidence to discuss sexual issue with your children.
- You will know at what age to discuss or repeat different subjects for your child’s growth in purity.
- You will be prepared with multiple ways to start conversations with your children about purity.
- You will have different conversations and activities to use with children of different personalities.
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.)
This course is self-paced over 3 weeks, but if you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.