Parenting for Sexual Integrity is a six-course series for parents of children ages 5 to 18. This unique and comprehensive course guides parents through the critical conversations we need to have with our children to help them develop Godly sexuality. The content is interactive, allowing parents to work through scenarios and develop a plan for their own unique family.
This interactive series:
- provides a Biblical perspective on sexuality.
- focuses on what children can DO to pursue Godly sexuality, not just what they should not do.
- leverages relationships as the primary means to sexual purity.
- explains the underlying drivers that affect sexual decisions in children of different ages.
- clearly outlines specific conversations and activities that promote sexual integrity.
- demonstrates how to talk about even the most difficult topics, such as sexual fantasy & masturbation.
- models different approaches so you can choose the best fit for your children.
Benefits to You
- You will know the four factors that affect a child’s choices about sex.
- You will have the confidence to discuss any sexual issue with your children.
- You will know at what age to discuss or repeat different subjects for your child’s growth in purity.
- You will be prepared with multiple ways to start conversations with your children about purity.
- You will have different conversations and activities to use with children of different personalities.
HOW IT WORKS
- Register for a course or bundle of courses.
- You will get immediate access to all content at once.
- Work through at your own pace.· We recommend no more than one chapter per day.
· We recommend no more than one course per week.
- Discuss what you are learning with your spouse or family.
- Take the family challenges each week.
- You have permanent access to all course content and can review it at any time.
- You have access to a once-a-month live video conference with the instructor to go over issues specific to your family.
The course does allow learners to submit questions directly to the instructor throughout. However, if you ever have any questions you can also reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this bundle of courses and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.
- Pure Parenting Basics: Helps parents reduce their anxiety about talking with their kids about sex. It also explains the concepts and relational approach that are the foundation necessary for guiding children toward sexual purity.
- Parenting Ages 5-8: Outlines conversations to have with children 5 - 8 about emotions, God’s design for sex, how to answer questions, addressing pornography, and personal safety.
- Parenting Ages 9-12: Outlines conversations to have with children 9 - 12 about emotional growth, gender & identity, more in-depth conversations about sexuality, re-addressing pornography, and relationships.
- Preparing for Adolescence: Outlines conversations to have with pre-teens about hormones, willpower in adolescence, brain changes in adolescence, resisting temptation, and different models of parent-child accountability,
- Addressing Masturbation: Outlines how to frame conversations about masturbation with adolescents, how to react to self-touching in pre-teen years, having a first conversation about masturbation, and options for ongoing conversations with adolescents about masturbation.
- Parenting Ages 13-18: Outlines conversations to have with children 13 - 18 about emotions & temptation, temptation VS lust, online relationships, personal relationships, accountability for teenagers, and addressing failures.