Parenting for Purity in the 21st Century is a unique 4-part course for parents of children ages 13-18. This interactive course:
- provides a Biblical perspective on sexuality.
- focuses on what youth can DO to pursue Godly sexuality, not just what they should not do.
- leverages relationships as the primary means to sexual purity.
- explains the underlying drivers that affect sexual decisions in youth.
- clearly outlines specific conversations that promote sexual integrity in youth.
- demonstrates how to talk about even the most difficult topics, such as sexual fantasy & masturbation.
- models different approaches so you can chose the best fit for your teenage children.
Benefits to You
- You will know the four factors that affect a teen’s choices about sex.
- You will be prepared with words to communicate God’s design for sex with your teenagers.
- You will have the confidence to discuss any sexual issue with your youth.
- You will have different conversations and activities to use with youth of different personalities.
The course does provide means to communicate with the instructor and other students through a Questions/Comments forum built into the course. (This is optional to use.)
This is a 4-part, self-paced couse , but if you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-822-8201.
Money Back Guarantee
If you complete this course and do not believe it was beneficial to you, we will refund your money.